YOU NEED: Paper, thin pen, ruler
How do I measure my foot length?
1. Place an A4-paper on a hard flat surface against a wall. Put your longest foot (right or left) without socks on the paper. Your heel should touch the wall.
2. Put all of your weight onto the foot you are measuring to make it as big as possible. Mark the tip of your longest toe with a thin pen while standing.
IMPORTANT! The pencil must be held at a 90° angle to the floor.
3. Measure the length with a ruler as shown in the figure.
|37||23,1 - 23,5|
|38||23,6 - 24|
|39||24,1 - 25|
|40||25,1 - 25,7|
|41||25,8 - 26,5|
|42||26,6 - 27|
- If your foot is 23,3cm long, you need EU 37.
- If your foot is 25,7cm long, you need EU 40.